Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a great Halloween!  D LOVES Halloween and everything about it - so it was no surprise that he loved every part of his day.

He trick-or-treated in the morning with his preschool around Harper College - and got a HUGE bag of treats.  Then we proceeded to ACTUAL trick-or-treating in my in-law's neighborhood with my niece and sister-in-law.  It was great.

Here's the ninja turtle in all his glory:

Our children demanded costumes this year - my niece requested my sister-in-law be a bat.  D originally wanted more ninja turtle buddies - but last minute wanted Dain to be a policeman and me to be Catwoman - so I came up with a few things on my lunchbreak from work:

Buddies trick-or-treating - 2nd year in a row!

My newest niece enjoying her first Halloween! 

All in all - it was a success!

No comments: