Friday, June 26, 2009

Bring in Da Noise

I've got a loudy on my hands! Yep, D is not only in CONSTANT motion, he's making CONSTANT noise...and it's hilarious.
Little man babbles, sighs, yells, laughs, screams and moans most of his waking hours. When he's not making the noise - he prefers playing with something that makes noise for him. He shakes rattles (rather violently actually), slaps tables, and kicks walls.
Turns out sometimes rattles aren't loud enough...why settle when you can make them LOUDER? :)

3 comments:

H+K Stenger said...

Hey Marie! I got your note and thought I'd check out your blog too! You have a lot of good resources that I'll be sure to use! Glad to hear you are doing well! Keep in touch! - Holly

Mim said...

did he fall out of the chair shortly after you stopped filming????

Lauren Thamann-Raines said...

I think this is funny....because you are quite possibly the loudest person I know....you and little D are a match made in mommy-baby heaven!!