Thursday, July 8, 2010

Go West Young Mom

My AMAZING friend Tara (from the infamous, or famous? breastfeeding group) let us know a while back that she was working on creating a new website for young moms in the West Chicago suburbs and beyond. I was so impressed and excited, and knew that Tara is a great writer (a journalist by trade)...but I had NO idea it would be as amazing as it turned out!

GoWestYoungMom.com is an amazing website full of fun, news, resources and ideas. It's specific to the area that I live in - but also not so specific in the fact that there are so many wonderful discussions/articles about other things true to any mom, anywhere.

I seriously can't say enough about this website. It's amazing! I only hope I can somehow help her out with something for it someday or make some kind of contribution. I have a feeling this will be huge - and am thrilled to spread the word!

Take a look - www.gowestyoungmom.com - and for a special treat - click on the Cutest Kids In the World section on the right hand side...thumb through the photos...I bet you recognize someone!

I've added a link to this site on my blog on the right hand side as well - so you can frequent it just like I do :).

No comments: