Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Take My House...Please!

Seriously - TAKE IT! Make us an offer!!

It's now been over a year since I put up this optimistic little post - To Market, To Market - and here I still sit in my living room. Over a year later.

We have had our fair share of showings over the past year. We've changed realtors. We've changed our price. We've taken new photos. We've basically given up hope.

So - because we're unable to drop our price further and because the market hasn't gotten better anyway (hello all the houses in my neighborhood for sale), we're giving this until mid-August and then pulling the plug.

At that time - we can make some updates we've been putting off, take my long lost cat back from my parents, do some paint touch-ups that are necessary, and just relax.

It still stinks thinking about it. So...make me an offer... :)

No comments: