Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting Ready for Santa, etc.

What has happened? No I haven't fallen in a hole in the earth...I've just been busy getting ready for Christmas, working and doing theatre business.

I don't really have a bunch of pictures to post (still on the camera) or theatre posters to share (next event is NYE @ GUP - no poster needed - but if you are looking for a fun New Year's activity - it's available!).

I did want to share that I'm becoming what I NEVER wanted to become - a crazy toy-shopping mom!! I just can't handle all the cute stuff that I know D would love. But on the other hand - we realize this is probably the last Christmas D isn't going to have specific requests (besides "car for Christmas") so we've capped the amount of gifts we get him. But I tell ya, I could've bought out the internet! I just kept finding more and more ideas that I know D would love. So, I'm adding things to my mental Easter list for him...

I don't want to reveal what we decided on - I'll have pictures later in the week I'm sure. I'm just so excited to see D's face on Christmas. He's SOOOO excited by so much these days. Christmas is going to blow his mind.

In the meanwhile we'll continue to sing Jingle Bells, Batman Smells - and wait for Santa.

No comments: