Friday, January 28, 2011

Photo Update

I've REALLY slacked in the photo department. SERIOUSLY. I feel like I don't even take pictures anymore.
It's not that D isn't doing anything cute - - trust me, his cuteness just keeps expanding exponentially with the words, expressions and songs that are constantly flowing out of him. I guess I just "forget" to take the camera - or to bust it out for a capture of the moment.

Anywho - so that leaves you with about 2 photos since Christmas - but since I didn't share more than the one holiday picture - I'm getting you up to date.

You're welcome :)

Painting with friend Ruby at Jr. Monkey Bizness

Enjoying the shade.

Blank stares with cousin Haven.

Aunt Stephanie, Haven, me and D hanging out.

New Haircut! And playing at the play area in the mall.

Multi-tasking at dinner.

No comments: