Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few more weeks...

A few more weeks have passed since a real post. But I have a few weeks left before some things I get REALLY excited about:

1 - my sister-in-law/best friend is moving back to Chicagoland!!! After several years of living in Seattle she and her little fam are relocating back to our area to be near family. She and I became very close while Dain and I were still dating/nearly engaged - and that's when they moved. Since then we've always fantasized about living near eachother - and near eachother's kids - and now it's about to be a reality!

2 - I'M GOING PART TIME AT WORK!! After years of thinking it was a pipe dream...starting on April 1st I will be going to 3 days a week and I am beyond thrilled. It will be a stretch. Financial stretch - big time. And work stretch - waiting to see how my work load adjusts and my co-workers adjust to my decreased production amounts. We shall see. But either way - I get to be home with my little dude 4 days a week and work 3. That's the dream I've always had, and for someone who's worked 45+ hours a week since her son was 9 weeks old, it's amazing.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. You've waited a long time for this!