Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank you Easter Bunny, bawk bawk

We survived Easter. D loved it even more than last year - which I expected - but there are some things that he will understand more I think next year.
1. He wouldn't sit on an Easter Bunny's lap. Or really get near them.
2. He wanted to DRINK the egg dye instead of put eggs in it.
3. He liked picking up one egg at an egg hunt - but was pretty much done with it after one or two.
4. He didn't really understand the Easter Bunny bringing presents still - but that didn't stop us from getting him a gift :)

Here's some photos of the Easter weekend festivities:

One of our coloring activities

Coloring eggs

Getting ready for an egg hunt

Looking at what might be inside

One of my favorite pictures of all time - I don't know why I love it but I do - exhaustion before the hunt even started

Easter morning - THE BATCAVE! - the best present ever!

Finding an egg at Grandma Denise's on Easter

With cousin Haven on Easter - looking cute!

No comments: