Saturday, July 16, 2011

D's getting bigger!

We're pretty sure he's going through ANOTHER growth spurt - and he already looks like he's 4. He's now in a size 10 shoe, been sleeping a ton and eating ALL of his food. So I decided I need to get some photos up, before he's bigger than me!

Enjoying some time at the lake...

"Hiking" at the Forest Preserve.

Painting and loving it! I'm hoping he'll be an artist!

Being a "burro". He loves them, as does Scott on Imagination Movers!

Riding the fast-turn cars at Swedish Days. Thought he might have whiplash but loved it.

Meeting a favorite hero/nemesis, The Joker, at Superheroes night at Kane County Cougars.

Hitting the hedges at Morton Arboretum.

Loving the splash park...



I can't handle how big he's getting. It's so much fun - but makes me shocked.
Stay tuned as we're going to be starting the big boy bed transition soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to hug him!