Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Show! Another Show!

No - not starring me - still a few more years before I commit to that much more time away from little dude.

However, my theater, Geneva Underground Playhouse has another show coming up which opens next weekend! It's Play Ball, and it's the play that was the inspiration for the musical Chicago, which most people have at least heard of.

Here's the poster image - created by yours truly:
It should be a good show. Those of the cast I'm familiar with are very talented, the director has produced some great comedies in the past with the old First Street Playhouse (and elsewhere), and hello(!) if it was the basis for Chicago it's got to be good!

If the success of our last show, Steel Magnolias was so wonderful that I'm hoping we can ride the coattails. We sold out several performances - and came damn close every show.

Come on down and support us!

No comments: