Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ba Ball

D is obsessed with two things lately - cars and baseball.
What a man's man eh? He's a real DUDE these days.

He's in to toys that he shouldn't really be ready for yet - like Matchbox cars and actual hard baseballs. And in his never ending quest to open drawers and look through cabinets - he found the few of Dain's old Starting Lineup baseball figures that he's saved from his youth. Yep - he's kickin it old school. He yells "BA-BALL" when he goes upstairs now and runs for the old figures of Ozzie Smith, Fred McGriff and a few others.

I was going to get him some of his own - from eBay - but Dain is okay with him playing with the old ones. And D's taking advantage of every second. Heck, Ozzie Smith even had a bath with D the other night :)

For those of you who don't remember these old action figures - here's an image I found online to remind you of the style of these old posable figurines:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a Cardinals fan myself, your phrase about Ozzie Smith taking a bath with D .. well, it made me laugh out loud! Love that D says "Dude," too. Hee. Hee. Might have to teach Hannah that one. We must get together soon .. I can tell you about Hannah's first Cardinals game experience!

It is so wonderful you keep this blog. I read it and wish I had done the same for Hannah, because you have documented so many little things that I'm sure I'll forget.