Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nope - Not Done

Here's round #2...a few more costumes to consider.

People have asked me what D would like to be - which would 100% be Spiderman. However, as my mom pointed out - we have YEARS of Spiderman in our future. That being said - Dain mentioned that it's important that D look in the mirror and get excited about who he appears to be!

That being said - - here are the costume decisions (and a new poll to the side) with D in mind. Vote at your leisure.

(Results of previous poll - Ewok won, followed by the Boxer and Woodstock - D would recognize exactly zero of these, although he likes bears, and he'd probably think the Ewok was a bear!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, after reading what Dain said about D recognizing who he is, I have to go with Spiderman. Of course he would recognize Micky too. (I bet we know who would vote for that one!)

Marie Boian-Meyer said...

He'd actually recognize all of these I've listed. So don't be swayed by "pie"

skyewriter said...

Selfish great-Auntie Jess wants two votes: I voted R2D2 (the one and only *true* hero of _Star Wars_... seriously, think about how many times R2 saves everyone with his modem/thumb drive spinny thingy!).

But I must throw my hat in the ring for the dinosaur... reminds me of those long lost days of the dinosaur border (a la artiste Deni :) and bedding in the boys' rooms when they were little... gawd I am old.

Love you all and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Stephanie Wells said...

YES! I loved the dinosaur decor!!! Don't forget the wooden dino skeletons dangling from the ceiling.