Sunday, September 12, 2010

That's Just Good Advice...

If you haven't ever caught on...I'm a bit nostalgic. I'm big into things that remind me of something in the past, whether it's photos, toys, books, journals, movies, you name it!

Most of the time this is reflected in my BLOG through books I reference. I started a collection of my favorite childhood books before I even had thought about getting pregnant with D. True, I added some new ones that have caught my eye, but most of the list was classics from my youth. I thought I had them ALL on my Amazon.com list - however - I WAS WRONG.

Yesterday - at the Batavia Public Library (which I L.O.V.E. by the way) I randomly came across a book that I remember from my childhood which I had totally forgotten about.

Yes - "Never Tease a Weasel" - I believe the copyright is 1964.

Dain saw the cover and said "that's just good advice". Great. So, we checked it out. And this book has been a wonderful trip down memory lane for me. With words like "jaunty" and "gay" and "cravat", it's been fun to read to D too.

And guess what? Like most books he sees...D loves it.

No comments: