Monday, September 6, 2010

Vote for Halloween #1

Yep - it's time to start seriously considering our Halloween costume options. Since, yet again, I don't think I'll have the time to make a costume, we're going the order route. And while I'm POSITIVE that D would choose to be Spiderman if given options - I want to take full advantage of what I'm guessing will be the last Halloween where he will not have full decision-making say on the costume.

I'm now opening the polls for the first costume vote of the season. I say FIRST, because you and I both know there will be more...

These are in reverse alphabetical order for now. I won't tell you those I'm leaning towards, but I'll allow guesses! Vote on the RIGHT...more to come!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for Tinky Winky because he's the only Tubby pictured. I really would like to see D in the Dipsy costume. XO

Anonymous said...

Seriously -- THE SMURF. How could you not pick this? HOwever, as last year I'm sure you will do whatever you want despite the polls.