Friday, October 8, 2010

Morton Arboretum

A few weeks ago we got the amazing free passes from the library Museum Adventure Pass Program to go to Morton Arboretum.

I am sad to admit that it was my first trip (who can believe this from a huge tree hugger like me?!?) to the arboretum. It did not disappoint. What an amazing place - and I was totally impressed with the Children's Garden. Wowza - I want to move there. D loved every minute.


In the little tiny play house that my giant had to duck to get in and out of...Crawling through the tubesHamming it up on the way up to the tree top viewsWalking across the tree top bridges made for older kids...that didn't stop D!Enjoying a picnic lunch...

Navigating the toddler hedge maze - mostly just chasing me in circles...
I can't wait to go back!!

No comments: