Monday, October 25, 2010

WHO'S TWO?



I can't believe my little baby is two. Dain claims I can no longer call him a baby, but that part of me that's still clutching my newly-released-from-the-incubator-newborn-on-a-monitor will call him my baby probably until he's 40.

He's an amazing two year old. He knows his letters. He can say just about everything you can, only with a cute accent. He counts along with numbers, chimes in on the ABC's and sings TV theme songs. He's got an attention span longer than my 31 year old husband - sitting to read books or play with his cars and trains for an hour with not even the blink of an eye. He is a true sweetheart, giving hugs to anyone who will take them. He's quiet in a crowd, loud at home and plays wonderfully with other kids. I'm lucky just to know him, but the fact that he's mine is the best feeling in the whole world.

I will post later about his Wow Wow Wubbzy birthday party, trip to Legoland, and pics of him with his gifts that he loves. But for now, I just want to say Happy Birthday to D. It's been the best 2 years of my life and I'm excited for what this third year has in store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're all lucky to have him. (Along with his mommy and daddy)