Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wow Wow

We had a Wow Wow Wubbzy family birthday party last weekend for D's big second b-day and it was great. I wasn't sure about the theme as Wow Wow Wubbzy isn't as well-known and there's not anything at your local party store as far as "stuff" goes - but I love creating something from nothing. It got my creative juices going - and since it was going to be mostly adults - it didn't matter anyway!

Here's some pics:

The cake I made...


The food table - and the only officially licensed Wow Wow Wubbzy item - a tablecloth found on Amazon.com


My homemade banner and balloons converted to Wubbzy faces :)


The activity table - and some decorations...


D in his walking-decoration shirt I made him


D and his cousins - Adam and Amelia - enjoying the food!


Will - the only one who would wear the Wubbzy tails I made for all the kids!


Him loving the cake...but confused why everyone was singing to him!!


It was a great party - D got some wonderful gifts and had a great time with family. Happy #2 again to D!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great birthday party. D was so cute with his little Wow Wow shirt.