Monday, August 15, 2011

BU Grad Wins!

I love cooking shows - which is odd because I don't really cook at home. I mostly LOVE cooking competition shows. I love Masterchef. I love Top Chef. My favorite is Next Food Network Star.
On Sunday night - a new Food Network Star was crowned. A BU grad!! YES!
The winner, Jeff Mauro (to be known as The Sandwich King on his upcoming show) was at BU apparently when I was...he's 32. I remember watching the first episode this season and thinking he looked vaguely familiar. But probably because I've heard that he was involved in the drama department, and I was a theater minor for a bit.
Either way - you can see his bio/new show info here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/jeff-mauro-bio/bio/index.html

He was the best by far on this season, and before I even knew of the Bradley connection I was rooting for him. So congrats to Jeff - and Go BU!

No comments: