Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day Out with Thomas

We did the DAY OUT WITH THOMAS at the Illinois Railway Museum in Union, IL this past Saturday. It was mostly to celebrate my nephew Will's 2nd birthday. Will has recently gotten in to Thomas the Train, much like D did around that age. D still has his Thomas trains - but they've made their way to the end of the toy selection process since Batman and the Batcave moved in. Still, I knew D would enjoy himself, and he's never been on a train - so I was excited to take him.

We had a great time. It was hot, yes. And crowded, yes. But the kids had fun. Well, D and Will had fun - but my niece and nephew who are 6 and 8 were a bit bored with the situation. They powered through though, mostly I believe because my mother was in FULL grandma mode buying snow cones and ice creams to keep everyone in sugar.

Here's some pics from our day out.



No comments: