Thursday, May 10, 2012

Absentee Blogger

Uh - w here have I been?

I've been MIA and I have no idea why. 

I guess life gets in the way of blog sometimes - but that's...well...life I guess.

We've been busy painting the house a lovely shade of beige - in hopes of being market-ready.  Though that may or may not be realistic.  So if not, we'll just be the neutral family.

D has been growing and changing daily.  I'm happy to report that we've not had a pull up on in months!  He's started being REALLY in to dancing to mostly Top 40 radio hits.  His favorite songs have been Moves Like Jagger, Party Rock, Dynamite, and oddly...Pokerface (which he oddly calls, poke your face).

We're facing the reality of preschool and I think we've made a decision on the school.  Stay tuned.  That'll be a great post soon!

And I'm sure to have some book reviews coming up.  GREAT books coming home from the library with us lately. I'm sure you readers aren't thrilled but as children's books are one of my favorite topics of all time, I'll politely say get over it.

Hopefully I'll add some pics soon too. If I can get off my duff and remember to post ;)

No comments: