Thursday, April 17, 2008

In The Wings?

Welcome to my newest undertaking...this blog!

I've been a journal-keeper/diary-writer/memory-keeper for most of my life. I like the idea of "looking back"at a period of my life someday in the future. Most of the time, these thoughts have been extremely personal and not something I would post for all of cyberspace to view. However, times they are a changin'! I decided long ago that when I got to this phase of my life I would start a website/blog that I could update with photos and news that my friends and family can keep up with.
I'M PREGNANT! And although you may not become privy to this site until weeks from now...I want to welcome you - and explain myself...

You're probably saying "What the heck does In The Wings mean??"
It's simple. While this is essentially the pregnancy journal that I've wanted - I also want to be able to include pieces of myself that may not relate to pregnancy. I myself am quite the eclectic collection of creativity and passion. One of my biggest passions is theater (which you'll surely see blogs about in the future).
In the theater world - when you're "in the wings" of the theater - you can get a glimpse of what's going on center stage - without having to be on stage or in the audience. You're looking in. Now the title makes sense eh?

So take your seats - it's going to be an interesting performance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO excited about this! I love the "In the Wings" idea. A whole new way for us to stalk each other! I wish I could add this to my list of favorite blogs, but I'll have to wait until you spill the beans. Love you!