Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome Haven

My newest niece, Haven Alyse, is here!

After long process - my sister-in-law got her out just shy of 42 weeks gestation!!

Haven arrived on Thursday night late - following a long labor and c-section. 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 22 inches long.
She's BEAUTIFUL - and both mommy and baby are doing great. I talked to Stephanie for quite a bit today - and although tired - she's doing great and was so wonderfully new-mom-excited telling me about every detail of Haven's new personality and voice. I was tearing up - wishing I could be there with my best friend! I could hear little girl in the background even! She's been getting plenty of cuddle time with Stephanie, Dan and my mother-in-law, Denise, who was present for the whole thing.

So happy to report that she's here and strong and healthy no matter what it took - and gorgeous! I can't wait to get out there in April and meet her in person!!!

PIC COMING SOON!! Watch for another post!

No comments: