Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Commercials

It's no real secret that D loves TV. I wish I could say I had a kid tht had no interest in TV, or that I didn't let him watch it...but I can't (although don't think that he watches TV non-stop - we monitor the amount he sees). He LOVES it. He mostly loves anything with music - whether it's a kids show or not.
He really gets into commercials that are on during stuff that Dain and I watch. He's had a few that have really caught his eye - and the most current is the new Gatorade commercial. I love it too - love the music (which is actually a new song written just for this purpose if you can believe it).

We sing this around the house - and sadly he'll go check the TV to see if it's on :).

Maybe he also just loves commercials that Dain and I do - - here's another from this past holiday season that he couldn't get enough of. I wish it was still on for his sake!

But Dain and I still sing it for him. Ahhh parenting.

No comments: