Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Group

Well - by popular demand - I'm putting in a pic of D with his new do. The photo is compliments of my friend Tara who took it this morning...it's not his best photo - but you can see the hair:Tara is one of my "girls" from the old breastfeeding group. There are 6 of us from the old Delnor support group who still get together as close to once a month as possible...and today was the first day in a LONG time that all of us were together. Thank goodness Tara has already e-mailed me the pictures! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm so thankful to have these girls in my life. Since D's 3rd week of life, I've always had this group of girls - all with similar ideals to my own, all with kiddos within 3 months of D's age (a few just a few weeks!) and all fantastic to have discussions with about anything and everything. It started with breastfeeding "support" but has totally branched out to support for all areas of our now toddlers and life in general.
We had a great morning together. It may be the last big group for awhile - with busy summer months - and the fact that one of the girls is due with #2 in a few weeks! But we'll make every effort -I think we all value our time together pretty highly!

No comments: