Monday, May 24, 2010

Where Am I?

Where has blogger-Marie gone?

Seriously - blame Dain. My adoring hubster was over-generous with his Mother's Day gift (well, I guess D was too - but he isn't really allowed to operate a credit card yet) and I'm now the very proud owner of an iPod. An iTouch 3rd generation to be exact. (Thanks again Dain & D!)
This means I don't really go online on my actual computer much anymore at home. I just check my e-mail accounts, facebook, etc from the palm of my hand when I'm in the house - or anywhere else there's wireless internet and I have a free moment.

So here I am with not a lot to blog about tonight except my iTouch.

D's growing and changing daily it seems. He's added some words to his list, including "dude" (a favorite of Dain & I's), "I do", "up", "puppy", etc. He's also doing some super-cute new things like blowing kisses, singing, having his dinosaurs "fight" eachother, crashing cars together and looking over his snack/food selection if you ask what he wants...while he decides he says "ummmm". CUTEST EVER. He's also heartbeats away from many other milestones - including getting doorknobs twisted and open. He basically wants to get in to everything.

Here's a favorite shot of mine - him trying to get into the shed. He just looks so big...I can't get over it.
More soon I promise! I can blog from my iPod - so there really shouldn't be any excuses eh?

1 comment:

Stephanie Wells said...

FRAME THAT... it speaks 1000 words :)