Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally Some Good News...

I'm going to be an aunt! Again!

My oldest sister Theresa is preggers with #3 - and here's the photo she sent out:This is great news - and I'm so anxious to meet him or her in September.

This leads me to my newest survey - and soapbox. My niece and nephew in the picture are named Amelia and Adam. Picking the name Adam for my nephew, in my mind, locked up the fact that little baby #3 (they're not finding out the sex) and any subsequent babies would all be named "A" names. I mean, why make the third child (I know about being the third by several years WELL) feel like a total outcast? I told her I was putting it to a blog poll - and will not tolerate ballot stuffing - so vote once. If there's more votes than my last survey...I'll know! She said she'll take the results into consideration. :)

5 comments:

marcy said...

awwwww that's soo exciting!!!! i bet the kids are thrilled! tell her i said congrats!!!! and how nice that you'll have kids almost the same age to be bff cousins :)

Sara T said...

Great news. I will have to send her a quick e-mail to say congrats. Our extended family is growing rather large and I think that is so exciting. If I were to have a third, which is rather unlikely do to my husband's choice, I would name that child a "G" name being that I have a Gavin and Griffin already. I'm with your sister as well, I found out with the firt one the sex of the baby and then the second one the nurse told me on accident, I would definitely not want to know the sex on the third. Just my thought though.

Anonymous said...

I think that Theresa should name the baby with a "T" name. That way, she's not the only "T" in the family, and the baby won't feel left out either.

Anonymous said...

I think she has to name the baby w/ an A name, because for the rest of her life she'll be taking to them or about them and this will just make it much easier! Plus A names are the most FABULOUS!!!!

Aja <3

Unknown said...

Unless your last name is Duggar, I'd think outside the box.