Thursday, February 26, 2009

4 Months OLD

Holy cow. Yesterday on the 25th - D became 4 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying by...
It seems like just yesterday I was panic stricken, hovering over this tiny infant that we were FINALLY getting to bring home from the hospital after a week of hell.

He's a big boy these days...and super happy and chatty. I always heard that from about 4-6 months is the "magic" time for babies. Where they are the happiest and growing and changing, but still pretty immobile. I have to agree. He's just so happy and cute these days. I'm sure I'll enjoy every age - but this is my favorite - even though he's not the teeny tiny he used to be...

It's been hard to be back to work while he's in this phase (and every phase). I feel like every day I pick him up he's bigger. Which - if you see him regularly - you'll know that this is TRUE!

Anywho - Happy 4 Month Birthday D!

Here's a couple recent photos - so you get how big he's gotten!:

D in his bathrobe...very Hefneresque...

D with "twin" Uncle Evan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE LITTLE MAN! (well, second favorite) :) He is HUGE! I can't wait to see him again. LOVE the robe. Joey had a similar one that was a puppy. Now he has one with no ears, which is not as fun, but is still a robe, and I still call him Hugh when he wears it, which is all the time. Every age is great, Marie. I've said "this is my favorite age" about every month for over 3 years now ;) I love you and PLEASE send me some actual photos so I can hang them in my office!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

dsm ii said...

Whoa, I didn't even realize he was making the patented "Evan Face" for this picture.