Monday, October 19, 2009

Walked for Hope

The Walk for Hope that I was doing fundraising and posted earlier about was this past Saturday. It was amazing. The turn-out was truly inspiring, not just for our 'team' but in general.

According to the website - the total raised was more than $57,000! About $2,000 of that total was Team Andrea! Go team!
Thanks to my generous family, friends and co-workers - I raised $315.00, and we contributed for registration - so all in all I feel great about the efforts. Dain, D and I completed the 5K walk on a beautiful, yet chilly, day - and loved being a part of it.

Here are a few great photos from the event:

D, of course, asleep at registration and the opening ceremony:

Some members of our team walking the walk:

Team Andrea - post-walk:

My family:

D and his cousins Kellan & Dylan:

Thanks again to all who supported our efforts!

No comments: