Monday, May 12, 2008

I Can't Eat Supper

That's right...I can't eat anything worth a damn past about 5:00 p.m.! It's so frustrating.

For those who aren't in the know, I've had morning sickness ALL DAY since about week #5. I'm now in week #11! It's so frustrating to have that nauseated feeling all day every day. Usually when you're sick with the flu and throwing up - you're done in a few days. And by then, you're ready to be done. NOPE - 6 weeks and counting!
This phenomenon has led me to the strangest diet ever - eating mostly only processed cheese/bread combination items. Not exactly the healthiest - but if it goes down fairly easy - I'll try anything.

Anywho - oddly enough lately I've felt better in the morning. This lasts through til early afternoon when the fatigue really sets in. After that - forget it. Anything I eat or drink is coming back up. Last night all I ate was a tangerine - and that was too much.

The good news, and weird news - is that I'm in week 11 now - and week 12 is the start of the 2nd trimester! Things are supposed to be better then! HOORAY! Keep your fingers crossed please.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Gotta tell you lady, I've loved reading these blogs! Keep 'em up. Again, I am so excited for you and Dain and I can't wait to meet the little munchkin later this year!!!