Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Opinion Request #1

I'm starting to price out all the stuff we'll need for little Petunia...YIPES! Babies are expensive!

I've decided that we need to be "on top of it" so that we can space out the spending over the next 6 months. This means I have started browsing the internet on my lunches or while laying around at home. Obviously you've seen my diaper research - but there's much more that goes in to this.

The first item I need an opinion on is a car seat. I want to make sure to get something gender neutral, affordable, lightweight, and practical. The one I've come across with good ratings is below. It comes in several colors - but I really like the red/orange combination. SO - opinion time - is this gender neutral enough??

4 comments:

marcy said...

looooook i figured out how to comment! i feel passionate about that not being gender-neutral enough that i had to post. but i may feel that way because you know i dislike orange AND red, so i'm a little color biased so what sorry! what are the OTHER color choices? i will try not to be too mad if you choose this car-seat despite my concerns though :)
love you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Plus, I asked the girlies in my office and they love it too. It is VERY Marie. And the colors are perfect for either boy or girl! I like it so much better than the one I had for Joey. Now I'm jealous. Boo.
xoxoxo

Stephanie Wells said...

If you're questioning gender neutralness, ask Dain. If he would be embarassed one way or the other, then it's probably not gender neutral and the only opinons that matter are yours and his. Obviously you could probably care less-- you like what you like, and it really doesn't matter what other people think right? I love it by the way!

Brianne said...

I like it. I could see a baby boy or girl in this :)