Monday, May 19, 2008

My First Belly Pants

Yep it's official. I'm wearing maternity pants.

I went to the outlet mall with my friend Grace yesterday. We had a great time even though I was nauseated because of the baby, and she was nauseated because of a hangover! It was so nice to just walk around and visit. It had been awhile since we'd seen eachother so there was never a dull moment.

I made a stop into "Maternity Works" which is a clearance/outlet store for the franchise Motherhood Maternity. And...I bought these which I'm wearing today. Let me tell you - they are COMFORTABLE. (that's not me in the pic - I'm not that big yet!!)

1 comment:

Stephanie Wells said...

Let's see a picture! Let's see a picture! Let's see a picture! (imagine this is a crowd of people chanting :)

p.s. can i add your blog to my favs? i mean the word is out right?