Sunday, October 5, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

As you can tell by my ongoing discussions on my diaper bag...I'm the world's worst decision maker - when it comes to the small stuff. Seriously, it's an affliction.

This came up again this weekend in argument-form with the hubster - as I'm up for an upgrade on my cell phone. This means going to the Sprint store, picking a new phone, and activating it for 2 more years. This is not difficult. However - I can't pick a phone. I want a blackberry-type that I can use as a day-planner - but I don't use my phone for the internet or e-mail, and the fact that they make you sign up for a "data" plan is ridiculous - and makes the phone kind of a waste. So - I need a regular phone. But, do I want a flip-phone or this new one with a slide-out keyboard for texting? I don't know. I'm not in a rush to decide - so I didn't make a decision. This drives Dain INSANE as he's a just-go-and-do-it kind of person.

So - here it is, Sunday night, and I still have my old phone that drops calls. Get over it. I did pick a diaper bag though! It's the last one from the most recent diaper bag post. I'm having it made - as the bag in the photo is a purse-size...so the maker is making a large version with many pockets on the inside. Hooray! HAHA DAIN - I made a decision!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eureka, you have found perfection. Love the shoes, love the bag, love to.