Thursday, October 23, 2008

Political Coffee

This morning I was amused when I saw a co-worker of mine walk in to our office with a take-out coffee in a blue "Obama" cup. How cute and hilarious and just a great idea?!?

Yep - 7 Eleven is staging their 3rd "Coffee Vote". Apparently the results have been surprisingly accurate...both the past two presidential elections followed suit from how consumers bought their daily cups of joe. I heard even the close race between Bush and Gore in 2000 was even a close race at 7 Eleven!

I just found this whole thing very interesting - and such a good marketing idea for 7 Eleven! If you know me at all, you know I talk about everything except for 2 things: religion and POLITICS. So - I won't go into any personal political opinions. But I WILL tell you that I think you should go to 7 Eleven to get a cup of coffee before November 4th! There is ONE thing I'll talk about any time - - my extreme love of coffee (had to switch to mostly decaf for Boogie - but I used to drink regular all day every day)....so I'll be stopping by to vote soon!

No comments: