Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Month? Really?

Yeah I have like one month left. Seriously?? I will have a kid in a month?!? WHAT?!?

I guess it's surreal to me. I've enjoyed being pregnant for the most part. (The vomiting throughout trimester #1 was not so fun). Feeling Boogie kick and move and grow in my stomach, however, has been nothing short of amazing. However - it still is surreal that there will be a KID at the end of all this. I will have to go to give birth, and I will have a little person that will forever be mine. WHOA!

So, we're at "operation finish line" to quote a Gilmorism. Time to get busy getting prepared.

Here are the things I need to accomplish in the month I have left (to name a few):
-Wash ALL the clothes and cloth diapers
-Make curtains
-Finish the artwork for the wall that I started
-Finish the mobile
-Pick up bassinet & pump from my boss
-Get the car seat bases installed in our cars
-Call & line up a pediatrician
-Clean out the downstairs closet for toys, etc.
-Inflate the tires of the stroller (that's right) and store in the garage
-Pack a bag for the hospital
-Make a "to contact" list for once Boogie arrives
-Buy Christmas presents
-Save money

Watch out world - I have one month and motivation!

No comments: