Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo Interrupted

Yep - we headed to Sears today for D's 3 month pictures.

SIDENOTE: I have to throw in this clip from the Brady Bunch movie that I think of every time I say I'm going to Sears...

Anywho - we loaded up early and headed out to make a couple exchanges, etc. and to be able to walk around the mall a bit before picture time. Charlestowne mall is a ghost town except for the department stores - but we had a good time hitting up Kohls and Gymboree (got a cute hat & shirt for D to wear in his pictures).
My sleepy baby always falls fast asleep in the stroller - and today was no exception. When I changed and fed him before the pictures he was up - but they double-booked the time slot - so by the time they got to us - he was OUT. We tried EVERYTHING to wake him up and it wasn't happening. So, that was that. We headed back OUT of Sears - with an appointment to go back next Saturday.

Wish us luck...

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Can't wait to see the pictures when you get a chance. Gavin screamed the whole time I first went to Sears to get his pictures taken so I just had to cancel and try again a different time.

skyewriter said...

Can't wait to see the latest version of the bebe.

They change soooo much; not that I know this from personal experience, but having 9 nephews, 2 nieces, 1 great-nephew, and 4 great-nieces (and one more on the way) does give one a bit of insight.

God, that made me feel old. I think I'm getting arthritic.