Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stuck

To all that have asked for an update...here it is!

Sorry it's been so long. Being back to work is hard. Yep - I knew it would be. I'm surviving because I have to, but it's not easy. Luckily D has a great babysitter, and he's thriving there. I think he likes being around the kids there, and he seems to really like Jenni (which makes me nervous of course!).
With being at work and not getting much time with him - I find myself stuck without time to blog. I can't really do it at work, and when I get home at night all I want to do is hold my little guy and spend time with him...not leaving time for blogging, sorry!

I will be updating with photos from his baptism - which was last weekend. However that's for next time. In the meanwhile here are some photos of D that I have stuck in my mind all day at work everyday.




Also - for those of you with a working radio - you've maybe heard the new(ish) Beyonce song "Single Ladies" - which immediately gets stuck in your head. Seriously - my morning radio show hosts apologize before they play it every time. It's ALWAYS stuck in my head - I CAN'T GET RID OF IT! Seriously, stupid catchy Beyonce tunes!
Anywho - I've mentioned to a few of you that I was sent the below video from my office-mate while I was still on maternity leave and think it's the cutest thing ever. This little girl has the moves!

4 comments:

Stephanie Wells said...

1st picture, Dain and Joey had a love child.

2nd picture, Evan had an immaculate conception.

3rd picture, Marie had an immaculate conception.

That little girl is SO good. Ow!

Sara T said...

Very cute video! I heard you are suppose to get a lot of snow this weekend so you might get stuck in your house spending all Saturday and Sunday with your little man. Something to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

I think that the 3rd picture looks like Dain & Joey's love child too. Man those Boian kids look alike!

Anonymous said...

This girl looks like she's doing Amelia's dance moves at the high school cheerleading dance tonight.