Wednesday, March 25, 2009

5 Months & Not Sleeping

I can't believe my little (well, not so little) man is 5 months old today! Time is flying!

He has decided that he's getting too old as well I think, because he's back to being in newborn sleep patterns! He's been up about 3-4 times every night lately! Luckily I just rock him or feed him a little and he'll go right back down...but not for long! :) Just when he was consistently sleeping 6-7 hours at a time this happened, and now it's only 2-2.5 hours! I think he's getting a tooth, and I think he's just too busy of a kid to sleep that long these days. Seriously - he doesn't nap longer than 20 minutes at a time for me anymore. He's just got too much to do and see!

Some recent photos:

In the Bumbo chair borrowed from cousin Adam:

A rare nap on a walk:

Looking handsome:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap he DOES look identical to Evan! Especially the picture of him in the bumbo!!!!

marcy said...

these pictures don't even due justice to how cute he was the other night with his attempt at walking! Aghh i wish i got to see him everyday!!!