Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sickie

After 3 doctor appointments in 4 days...we realized his diagnosis is..."I don't know."

We had to take D to the hospital for a RSV test in the lab, and a chest x-ray in Radiology. Basically it came to...he has crap in his chest but no RSV and no bronchitis or pneumonia thank goodness. However - the doctor is treating him like it was RSV, with antibiotic and albuterol.

So he's getting better slowly. He's really sleepy - but I guess that's just healing taking place.
The sad RSV test and the chest x-ray were hard to watch. Poor guy doesn't know why we're doing all this to him. But, the good baby that he is just smiled at me after both :)

2 comments:

Sara T said...

I hope your little ones gets to feeling better soon. Thanks for the update

Brianne said...

Oh poor little guy. I hope he gets better soon!