Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little Developments

D is feeling much better. Behold the power of antibiotics, Albuterol, humidifiers, fresh air and plenty of love! :)

Now Dain and I have colds of course - - and I lost my voice today...NO good. D keeps looking at me as I'm whispering to him like "Uh lady, you used to be a lot louder".

He's seeming to change more and more every day...and he's acting like such a big boy, standing on our laps and laughing and I think getting ready to cut his first tooth. (LOTS of drool and chewing of the fists).

It was so nice the other night that we took him for his first walk around the neighborhood - and he LOVED it. Here's a photo of his cuteness right after we got back:

Today he spent some time playing with Dain on the living room floor with a new mirror we have for tummy time. Here's a cute shot of them:

And finally - tonight we're hanging out together and I'm reading (well, whisper reading) to him and I managed to capture a picture of how much he LOVES books.
I'm so happy - because I've got so many more I want to buy for him! (Again, mostly from my youth).
-In A People House
-My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes
-The Teeny Tiny Woman
-The Fox Went Out on a Chilly Night
-George & Martha
-In the Night Kitchen
-The Little Duck
-A Very Hungry Caterpillar
-Harold & the Purple Crayon
-Cricket in Times Square
-Mother Mother I Feel Sick, Call for the Doctor Quick Quick Quick (it's real)
And MANY more, a lot of which are out of print!!

Anywho - we're doing well. He's so much fun these days...I'm going to go play with him now!

4 comments:

Kim said...

My goodness, he is getting so big so fast and we have not been down to visit yet! Hopefully my kids will be rid of any germs one day soon!

Sara T said...

Good to hear everyone is getting better.

Stephanie Wells said...

I LOVE that picture of him with the book! He is really a cute kid. LUCKY!

Anonymous said...

Ummm he looks like ADAM.