Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Picture Update

Yeah - I owe you pictures - I KNOW. I've been so busy with work, theater (upcoming Steel Mag's), chasing after a RUNNING 15 month old, etc. etc. etc.

So - here's the quick version of our trip to the DuPage Children's Museum a few weeks ago. (Actually more than a month ago!) I can't believe he's so much bigger than this already! You wouldn't believe how much he's grown and changed in the past month! But - for now - a look back...

Painting with water when we first arrived! He loved it - I think I may incorporate this in to our "creative" time at home:

LOVING the "gear grinder" as I like to call it - really just spinning wheels and turning knobs to make clicking sounds:

Making shapes out of other magnet shapes:


His favorite part - the mirror tunnel! He did this about 5 times before we had to remove him so another kid could go in:


The water-play area. He actually didn't get soaked!:


CRASHED on the way home:


Maybe someday I'll get to recent events - like his first trip to the city and SHEDD AQUARIUM from this past weekend. So stay tuned another month and maybe I'll get to it.

No comments: