Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ah Saturday

I love days when Dain is home. We've had a great day so far...just a nice relaxed day all together.

I got the pictures I painted finally hung up in D's room (pictures sometime soon), and I got the mobile bars painted, so hopefully that will be completed and hung by the end of the day too.

D has been pretty awake today (though now sleeping comfortably on Dain's lap). He's played in his play yard, slept in his swing, eaten a ton, and done a LOT of checking out his surroundings.

The best news of the day - my Christmas shopping is DONE! :) However, I'm not one of those people that dreads holiday shopping. I LOVE it...but I hate stores. (Does this make sense?) I love to think of that perfect gift for people, and as often as possible, I like to hand-make or even personalize it somehow. Either way, I'm done and I think I did a pretty good job this year.
Here's a photo from D's session that best describes how that makes me feel...

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a handsome little guy!

Carissa said...

I love this picture! It was so good seeing you guys yesterday. I'll have to come again soon. He's too cute!

Sara T said...

I love handmade or homemade gifts. They are the best and most thoughtful. Congrats! Love the picture.

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie! Look at those cheeks!!!!