Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gassy Baby

Yeah - since the day D came home - he's been a gassy little guy. I mean - wall-rattling gassy!
In the past few weeks - he's really started getting red and upset every time he has gas - which is about an hour after EVERY single feeding (which is about every 2 hours these days!). I was talking to the girls at breastfeeding group about it - and they suggested getting Infant Gas Relief drops. SO - we got some. I just gave him some for the first time...we'll see if there are any results.

5 comments:

skyewriter said...

Oh, I hope that little gassy guy feels better. As Shrek says: Better out than in.

Hugs.
Jess

Marie Boian-Meyer said...

:) Love the Shrek reference!
He seems fine with the gas - just frustrated right before it comes out...but so far so good on these drops!

Anonymous said...

I used those drops on Joey and they worked great. Just be glad he's not sharting. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sara T said...

I hope they work for you. It isn't funny to know that something so loud and much can come from someone so small.

Kim said...

The gas drops are magic, but if you need any other tricks for gas e-mail me. Keira had reflux and Aidan has me on a strict diet. The superman hold is awesome!!!!!