Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Smiling for the Camera

So D had his second ever photo shoot today (he had one in the hospital that I blogged on previously). We went to Sears and got some pictures taken - and it was so fun. He's so freaking cute.
Anywho - here's a little preview...we also took some Christmas pictures which you will receive as a holiday card if I have your address :)


He was barely awake for most of it - but that's okay. I was hoping to get him to smile, but no real luck there.

He has been smiling at us lately though. Every once in a while - and he gets smileyer (yes mom I know that's not a word) every day. In fact, last night...I got a tiny quick GIGGLE! Just a couple heh heh's...but it was ADORABLE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie! And gorgeous picture!!! I can't wait to see him! I'm going to hug him, and squeeze him, and love him........

Brianne said...

Wow, he's getting so big! So adorable!