Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Peas & Carrots & Sweet Potatoes, Oh My

D's little menu has expanded, and he's still loving every spoonful!

Last weekend we tried carrots - which were a hit. They are a little "thinner" than the peas, and D's getting a little more grabby with the spoon now that this meal thing is happening nightly, and so the carrots were all over my little man's face. It was adorable.

Tonight we added Sweet Potatoes to the mix. He LOVED them. I started the meal with the 2nd half of a jar of organic peas, then introduced the sweet potatoes. That really perked him up!

On a related note - due to my blog I was contacted by a rep from HappyBaby Organic Baby food. They are an amazing company - the company that makes the cereal that I listed in my "Great Food Debate" blog. The rep even sent me coupons to try out all their products. I'm excited. AND - I will do a product review once we've tried them. I even will have a prize to offer to a lucky reader. Hooray for the power of technology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe the baby food company is looking for a spokesperson and you're just the one! D would be the perfect model too. He could be a star! Of course he already is in our eyes. XO

skyewriter said...

Ahh, the power of modern marketing.

So glad to hear all is well and that the "solid" food is pleasing to your little man.

Hugs to you all.