Friday, August 21, 2009

Costume Decisions...

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday - and I am already thinking about D's FIRST costume. (Last year he was still in NICU for Halloween :( so we didn't dress up).

Anyone want to VOTE for the first time in a long time???
Look at the below costumes and CAST YOUR VOTE at the poll on the right! There are 3 million choices out there!!

(Disclaimer: I make no guarantees that one of these costumes will be picked, nor that the majority will rule).

















Edited to add this DINO costume...but I can't edit the poll :( SO if you like the dino best - leave a comment instead of voting...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH. those are all sooo freaking cute! i had a hard time deciding between turtle and peanut. evan votes for peanut or the garden gnome! ahahah so good.

Unknown said...

woops. that last one was actually me marcy. evans taking over my computer

skyewriter said...

Elephant, too cute.

Gnome: equally key-ute but may have issues with facial beardy-thing. Do you think he would keep that on for very long?

Hehe: VW moodi (which I know your little man isn't :)

Stephanie Wells said...

I like lobster.

But get Peter Pan just to make Dain mad and uncomfortable... tee hee.

It's revenge for not letting you do the Peter Pan nursery!

Anonymous said...

I personally love the dinosaur. Amelia will be Pocahontas, Adam will be Captain Hook and we are having discussions of baby M being an alligator -- so D being Peter Pan would fit nicely into our scheme.

Love, MM

dsm ii said...

Absolutely not on Peter Pan, unless you can guarantee me that someday we will have a daughter, and her first costume is a lumberjack.