Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Follow Up T

After I posted my blog last night - I looked on the Munchkin website - which is the company that makes the foam letters & numbers set that includes the beloved T. I had been on the site to get the photo of the product, but I wanted to look for a contact e-mail address just to get something a shot.

I sent an e-mail through their customer service, explaining my son's attachment and asking if there was any way to purchase a few of the T's. I knew it was a long shot...but offered to pay the full price of the set and really just wanted to see if I'd get a response.

I got this in my e-mail this morning:

Hi there Marie,
Thank you for contacting us, we recognize that customers like you have made Munchkin the company it is today, and we truly appreciate hearing from you.
Unfortunately, we do not sell individual letters or numbers from our Bath Letters and Numbers sets.
However, I have a few extra sets here and would be happy to send you any of the “T” letters that I can find.
If you could please provide me with your mailing information I will have the extra letters sent out to you.
Sincerely,
Amanda Maria
Consumer Relations


SUPER IMPRESSED WITH THEM! I encourage you all to all to try out anything from the Munchkin product line - I've been thrilled with their products - they're all "safe" - and clearly their customer service ROCKS!

No comments: