Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba

If you ever want to feel like you're on an acid trip...watch Yo Gabba Gabba on NickJr.
(Disclaimer to my mother - I have never been on an acid trip - just estimating that this is what the world would feel/look like).

We watched an episode of this OnDemand after being reminded for the 5000th by the media/society that this show is out there. This show is completely messed up, mind-boggling, annoying, simple, complex, fascinating, stupid, genius and captivating all in one. Seriously, someone was on some good stuff when they came up with this. Even their books are seriously crazy!

The episode we watched featured 90's music "icon" Biz Markie - however I've learned that this show has featured a TON of celebrity guests, including Elijah Wood, Tony Hawk and one of my favorite comedians - Jack Black. I love the pic below I found when searching for this:

So check it out - if you have kids, or if you don't. You'll never be the same.
And for the record, D loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification about the acid!