Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 6 Years

Happy 6 Year Anniversary to my hubster. I can't believe it's been 6 years since this:

We don't ever really celebrate - - however tonight we ordered Papa John's pizza. Mostly we didn't want to cook - but it was a nice nod to our college days. Papa John's was a staple in our diets.
We actually went to the Bulls game last weekend...which we're counting as celebration since it was our first real date night since D!

We also don't ever exchange gifts - but on Friday at my office - I got this from Dain:
It's even more beautiful in person. And it made a great addition to the ambiance in our house for the showing we had today (and there's one scheduled for tomorrow too!!) Cross your fingers all - the ultimate anniversary gift would be a sold house!

4 comments:

Stephanie Wells said...

Ooh those are really cool! And you look like a BABY in your wedding pic!

Mim said...

Dain sucks. Where's the daisies? Does he not know you but at all??????

Marie Boian-Meyer said...

Steph - I thought the same thing about you in your pic on Erin's facebook the other day!

Mim - I'm not all daisies. :)

dsm ii said...

I've sent daisies so many times...