Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When are you going to...

It always happens - you have a boyfriend and everyone asks when you're going to get married. You get married and everyone asks when you're going to have kids. You have a kid - and the kid turns one - and EVERYONE ASKS when you're going to have another one.

The answer is...not for awhile in my case. D is finally sleeping through the night, and is so much fun now we're not thinking about that yet. But it's not stopping people from asking. My boss even asked and I said if I could have a raise and a few days off a week I would :)

Anywho - I'm enjoying having a new nephew - a preggo best friend/sister-in-law - preggo friend from my last job - preggo friend in breastfeeding group - and seeing the new babies of my sister's in-law's and my old college friends through the glories of the internet. Someday we'll have more - but a few things in our lives will have to be different first. Until then - D RULES ALL!!

This blog is mostly just to say HOORAY that my child sleeps through the night now...it's got a nice ring to it, don't you think? :)