Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boogie's New Threads

Yeah - I'm expanding Boogie's wardrobe...slowly.
I was always under the impression that baby girls' clothing was so much cuter. (Okay, most of it still is, let's face it). However, we've gotten some CUTE stuff...compliments of several people. Here's some pictures:

This was the first item I purchased after learning that Petunia was actually a Boogie...

Uh, "Milk Monster" - hilarity!

SUPER proud of this find...

I just got this from my friend Katie...girls' clothes are cuter my butt!

There are several others - I'll post more later. Until then - here's an adorable picture of Penny for good measure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your FOOT in that last picture!!!! :) Hee hee! Check out Target. They have tons of "green" clothes right now for little ones. I bought Joey a tshirt recently. Very cute.